KSPC with six decades of training and consulting experience is bringing their training courses through LearningBerg online platform. Build your competencies and get certified.
Occupational Health and safety management is an important aspect of working for any organization be it manufacturing or Service. Always there is a hazard involved in any activity be it Automatic, semi-automatic or manual in nature, this hazard can be fatal or even result permanent disability. Only through a systematic approach to safety & health, an organisation can contain the OH&S risks. With an intent to prevent work related injury and ill health fulfill compliance obligations and maintain a safe and healthy work place.
ISO 45001:2018 is the first international standard on Occupational Health And Safety (OH & S) Management, was introduced as a replacement of and upgrading the British sponsored OHSAS 18001:2007. It also integrates"business as usual" with health and safety.
Level 01 ISO 45001:2018 will make the participant eligible to become a core team member,equipping the participant to make meaningful contribution to the organisation.
· Understand the OHSMS terms and definition,the OHSMS concepts, the changes form the OHSAS 18001 standard and the OHSMS stipulations
· Apply the concepts terms and stipulations in the exercises/Quiz
· Preparation to equip oneself to attend the 2 day internal auditor training in future
· ISO 45001: 2018 Definitions: An Extract
· ISO 45001: 2018 – Explanatory Notes
· ISO 45001:2018 Changes – From My Perspective from the OHSAS 18001 : 2007 Version
· Documentation Requirements ISO 45001: 2018
· List of mandatory records and FAQs on ISO 45001:2018
· Clarification of new structure, terminology and concept
· ISO 45001: 2018 Stipulations in a nutshell
· The High-Level Structure - Purpose and Need
· Progressive evaluations, Online Test & Certification
Copyright © 2016 KSPC