Internal Quality Auditing is the process of systematically verifying whether the Quality Management System is effective to meet the requirements of the standard and stated quality policy and objectives of the Company. Any system gears up for improvement when questions are asked in a systematic manner covering all aspects of the system mainly about effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
· Introduction to QMS concepts
· ISO 9001:2015 Clauses
· Auditing Skills, How to Plan and conduct the Audit, to prepare audit reports
· Case Studies and Exercises
· NCRs for improvement/value adding audits
· Focus areas as per 2015 version, to be covered in audit
Ø Enhance sustainability and adaptability of your organization, better Risk and Opportunity management.
Ø Prepare well for buyer audits (which are now very frequent)
Ø To make your QMS effective, Targets and objectives being met
Ø Continual improvement
Ø Interlink with other management systems (EMS, OHSMS etc)
Ø Strategically Align the" business as usual", with ISO 9001
Ø Audit is used as an improvement tool and value adding
Ø To link TQM / Excellence models and ISO 9001
v Mr. N. Veerabaghu, B.Tech (Mech.), M.E. (Indl. Engg), Lead Auditor ISO:9001,ISO 50001, ISO:14001, ISO:22000, ISO:27001, ISO 45001 &Consultant SA:8000, BSCI, CTPAT, BRC who has more than 100 Certifications to his credit (last 22 years) and full-time facilitator, will be the Faculty for this program.
· Well prepared reading material, folder, writing pad, pen etc. will be supplied to the participants.
· Lunch and refreshments will be served.
Copyright © 2016 KSPC