Kerala State Productivity Council (KSPC) is proud to have associated with FSSAI & it's training arm FoSTaC (Food Safety Training & Certification) as an empanelled Training Partner to ensure food safety and hygiene in all food businesses by providing various training programs that has been made Mandatory for all Food Businesses.
FSSAI had made Training mandatory of all Central and State Licensed FBOs under FSS Act, 06th October 2017. Each Food Business Operator, exceeding specified head count needs to have at least one trained & certified person in their business premises to ensure food safety. The FSSAI shall provide training programs in food safety and standards for people who are in the food businesses, whether as food business operators or employees or otherwise.
The objective of the programme is to train the people who are part of the Milk Processing & Milk Products manufacturing units, about food safety and hygiene requirements which are to be followed in their businesses. The desired outcome is better understanding of food safety and hygiene requirements and high standards of food safety in the Dairy industry.
Benefits of Food Safety training
· Minimize Health Risks: One of the biggest concerns for food organization is people getting sick due to negligence in the handling of food. Proper training for food handlers can ensure that the food is prepared safety.
· Mindful Behaviour: It is vital to handle food carefully. This will ensure that food handlers get into the habit of being mindful of the risks associated with improper food handling. Training helps food handlers to learn all the appropriate techniques for handling food hygienically.
· Good Reputation: Reputation is what gives the establishment its credibility. It makes you a trusted food establishment when your food handlers implement the appropriate training techniques while handling food.
· Adhering to Laws: Food establishment have to maintain acceptable hygiene standards. Hygiene training for food handlers helps to ensure the establishment does not incur penalties or is shut down due to food safety negligence.
· Happy Customer Base: Keeping clients happy is one of the key elements of any business. If hygiene standards are met by those who handle food, it ensures that consumers are happy at all times.
● Rs.2700/- participant for KSPC Members
● Rs.3000/- per participant for non Members of KSPC
● GST @ 18% will be Extra
Special discount of 10%, for 2 or more nominations from the same organization
Medium of communication will be primarily in Malayalam
All Successful participants would be qualified as “Food Safety Supervisor” under FSSAI – FoSTaC with FSS Certificate issued by FSSAI
Those who want to renew their Food Safety Supervisor Certificate can also attend this programme
Copyright © 2016 KSPC