Celebrating India’s G20 Presidency
As you are aware, the 12th February is observed as Productivity Day. For the past few years, the whole of February is observed as PRODUCTIVITY MONTH in Kerala so that more training programmes and other activities can be conducted during this period. The objective is to popularize Productivity Movement in Kerala and to create the much needed awareness.
The theme for this year’s Productivity month Celebrations will be:
“Productivity, Green Growth and Sustainability”
1. Declare FEBRUARY, 2023 as PRODUCTIVITY MONTH with special emphasis on PRODUCTIVITY WEEK CELEBRATIONS (Feb. 12 – 18, 2023).
2. Wear Productivity Week Badge, Hoist Productivity Flag, take Productivity Pledge – Address by the Chief Executive Officer / Senior Officer of your organization on a convenient date in the Productivity Week.
3. Talk by an Expert on the Theme Subject “Productivity, Green Growth and Sustainability”.
4. Conduct Elocution Competition (English and Malayalam) on the theme Subject “Productivity, Green Growth and Sustainability” during the Productivity Week. The duration of the elocution competition may be 10 mts.
5. Conduct Essay competition on the theme Subject “Productivity, Green Growth and Sustainability” in English and Malayalam of one hour duration during the Productivity Week. Essays should be of maximum 800 words.
6. Conduct Slogan (English and Malayalam), Cartoon/Poster Competitions on the theme subject “Productivity, Green Growth and Sustainability”.
7. Give away cash prizes/mementos/certificates to the first 3 winners in each item
You may please send the first prize winning entries
of Essay, Slogan, Cartoon and Poster Competitions to KSPC, so as to reach here on
or before 28th February, 2023 to select the State Level Prize
winners. Also direct the first prize winners in Elocution competition (English
and Malayalam) to report at Productivity House, Kalamassery at 10.30
AM on 28th February, 2023 to participate in the State Level Competition.
The First Prize winner of the State Level Malayalam Essay Competition will be awarded a Gold Medal instituted by INTUC, Kerala in memory of late Shri G.S. Dhara Singh.
9. You may please place your orders with KSPC for Flags, Banners, Badges and Stickers before 28th January, 2023 so that we could print/make sufficient materials for distribution. The details are given below.
i. Productivity Flag : Rs.150/- per flag + GST@18%
ii. Productivity Badge : Rs.4/- per Badge + GST@12%
iii. Productivity Month Banner (Cotton Cloth) : Rs.400/- per Banner + GST@18%
iv. Productivity Stickers (25 attractive
Stickers with inspiring quotes on : RS.375/- per set + GST@12%
Please note that materials will be ready on 2nd February 2023 and you may kindly collect the same from our office on that day onwards or the items will be delivered at your end by courier service (Courier charges will be extra).
You may send the payment by Cheque/ DD to Kerala State
Productivity Council. Please rush your
orders through Telephone – 0484 / 2555526 / 2555367, Fax – 0484 -
Mobile: 8547897526 / 9895429450 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact the Council for any further details and assistance required.
Kindly send us a brief report of the activities carried out after completion of the celebrations.
Copyright © 2016 KSPC