MONTH – FEBRUARY, 2022
As you are aware, the 12th February is observed as Productivity Day. For the past few years, the whole of February is observed as PRODUCTIVITY MONTH in Kerala so that more training programmes and other activities can be conducted during this period. The objective is to popularize Productivity Movement in Kerala and to create the much needed awareness.
The theme for this year’s Productivity month Celebrations will be:
“Self Reliance Through Productivity”
1. Declare FEBRUARY, 2022 as PRODUCTIVITY MONTH with special emphasis on PRODUCTIVITY WEEK CELEBRATIONS (Feb. 12 – 18, 2022).
2. Wear Productivity Day Badge, Hoist Productivity Flag on 12th February, 2022, take Productivity Pledge – Address by the Chief Executive Officer / Senior Officer of your organization.
3. Talk by an Expert on the Theme Subject “Self Reliance Through Productivity”.
4. Conduct Elocution Competition (English and Malayalam) on the theme Subject “Self Reliance Through Productivity” during the productivity week. The duration of the elocution competition may be 10 mts.
5. Conduct Essay competition on the theme Subject “Self Reliance Through Productivity” in English and Malayalam of one hour duration during the Productivity Week. Essays should be of maximum 800 words.
6. Conduct Slogan (English and Malayalam), Cartoon/Poster Competitions on the theme subject “Self Reliance Through Productivity”.
7. Give away cash prizes/mementos/certificates to the first 3 winners in each item.
8. You may please send the first prize winning entries of Essay, Slogan, Cartoon and Poster Competitions to KSPC, so as to reach here on or before 28th February, 2022 to select the State Level Prize winners. Also direct the first prize winners in Elocution competition (English and Malayalam) to report at Productivity House, Kalamassery at 10.30 AM on 28th February, 2022 to participate in the State Level Competition.
The First Prize winner of the State Level Malayalam Essay Competition will be awarded a Gold Medal instituted by INTUC, Kerala in memory of late Shri G.S. Dhara Singh.
9. You may please place your orders with KSPC for Flags, Banners, Badges and Stickers before 28th January, 2022 so that we could print/make sufficient materials for distribution. The details are given below.
i. Productivity Flag : Rs.150/- per flag + GST@18%
ii. Productivity Badge : Rs.4/- per Badge + GST@12%
iii. Productivity Month Banner (Cotton Cloth) : Rs.400/- per Banner + GST@18%
iv. Productivity Stickers (25 attractive
Stickers with inspiring quotes on : RS.375/- per set + GST@12%
Please note that materials will be ready on 5th February 2022 and you may kindly collect the same from our office on that day onwards or the items will be delivered at your end by courier service (Courier charges will be extra).
You may send the payment by Cheque/ DD to Kerala State Productivity Council. Please rush your orders through Telephone – 0484 / 2555526 / 2555367, Fax – 0484 - 2532107, Mobile: 8547897526 / 9895429450 e-mail: email@example.com
You may contact the Council for any further details and assistance required.
Kindly send us a brief report of the activities carried out after completion of the celebrations.
Copyright © 2016 KSPC